|- ULMA Agrícola is a company in constant development, focused on collaborating with the grower, with a fully comprehensive range of production systems for the growing under greenhouse, with the highest technology and engineering component, and a strong global presence.
- Belonging to ULMA Group it is part of one of the largest holding companies in the north of Spain made up of eight different businesses, all of them leading firms capable of competing globally in the international environment, sharing common experiences, values and philosophy.
The advantage of having born and grown within an environment marked by a financial, educational and researching framework has been enhanced by the cooperative experience of the MONDRAGON Corporation .
- Since 1979, ULMA Agrícola manufactures its own construction materials for the greenhouses structure with a fully robotised process, encompassing from the shaping of the tube until the finished product and its distribution.
- ULMA Agrícola has currently a wide commercial net, both national and international, advising suitably on the necessities of each crop culture.
- It relies on a wide multidisciplinary Engineering Department with the highest capability of success in any project, putting into practice the cutting-edge technologies in the design and calculation for the optimisation of the customer available resources.
- In order to offer fully comprehensive turnkey projects, conceived to obtain the maximum production levels both in quality and quantity, we also provide engineering services, supervision and erection, specialized back up service and assistance, always complying with the normative of protection against occupational hazards.
- It compiles with the European Norm in force applicable to the design and erection, the norm UNE 13031-01, within a process where the policy of Total Quality prevails, having been granted with the ISO 9001 Standard certification.
- Nowadays ULMA Agrícola is a business with a great future projection, with a young, enthusiastic and highly skilled staff able to develop solutions anticipating the requirements of the market.